The holidays have started, and it’s competition time!
All your child has to do is submit an entry in one of the three categories below, depending on their age group:
Ages 4-5: Colour in the page from our latest storybook (click here to download it) from the series “Tales from the lives of the Companions”
Ages 6-7: Answer the question: “Which Sahaabi (male/female companion) do you love the most, and why?”
Ages 8-9: Answer the question: “Why do you want to be like the Sahaabah (companions) and what can you do to become like them?”
We will select one winner from each category. Each winner will receive a personally signed copy of The Young Man’s Plan (2nd edition) and Ka’b’s Big Decision.
Before you get started, here are the rules!
- Only 1 entry per child.
- A clear photo should be taken of the entry and uploaded via the entry form (after an entry is submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to you).
- Entries must be submitted by midday (GMT time) on Wednesday 6th April.
- Caregivers/parents can help children discuss the questions and how to express their ideas, but children should write the answers in their own words.
- Written answers can be in bullet points or sentences but must be a minimum of 25 words.
- Due to the high cost of postage outside of the UK, if a winner is from outside of the UK, a charge of £5.50 for postage will apply.
Please note that email addresses will automatically be added to our mailing list (you can unsubscribe at any time)
The winners will be announced on Friday the 8th of April inshaAllah. Have fun, and don’t forget to forward to others!
Abu & Ummu Sumayyah
Co-Founders of Education Enriched
Inspiring our children with stories from the seerah