Looking for our wholesale terms and conditions? You can find them here.
- When you register with the Education Enriched website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
- You may request details on the data we have stored for you at any time. Please complete our contact form to do so.
The contract between us
- Education Enriched must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken at the point of order. Once payment has been received Education Enriched will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The order confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Education Enriched acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Education Enriched is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
- Any contract for purchases made through the Education Enriched website will be with Education Enriched Limited whose registered office is situated at 14 The Roperies, High Wycombe, HP13 7FW, company registration number 10133721.
Your right of cancellation
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). You must notify us of your cancellation. You can notify us through our contact form.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation, by following the instructions we send you.
- We will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to us that you have sent the item back. We’ll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
Availability of goods you order
- If Education Enriched has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Education Enriched will be re-credited. You will be notified by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Education Enriched will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Please note: We endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.
- Promotions apply to listed titles only, which are subject to change and availability.
- Education Enriched reserve the right to end promotions at any time.
Delivery of goods to you
- Education Enriched will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
- We reserve the right to use a different courier than that specified at the time of order where we deem there to be no disadvantage to the customer. Examples of this may include upgrading your delivery to include tracking where orders are of a significant size
- Custom orders to destinations outside of the UK will include delivery costs agreed prior to the sale. The courier to be used will also be agreed in a similar manner.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
- All of our products fall under the category of children’s books for which no VAT is payable within the UK or the EU.
- VAT is not payable on products exported to countries outside of the EU and customs are generally not charged on childrens’ books internationally.
This is as follows:
- If the goods Education Enriched delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Education Enriched shall have no liability to you unless you notify Education Enriched using our contact form within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Education Enriched shall have no liability to you unless you notify Education Enriched using our contact form within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Education Enriched under this condition, our only obligation will be, at our discretion, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case Education Enriched e-coupons will be issued to the value of the refund due.
- Education Enriched will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Education Enriched under this condition and Education Enriched shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question as specified above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Education Enriched liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
Education Enriched shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Education Enriched excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Education Enriched operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact Customer Services by email at [email protected].
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please email us at [email protected].
- These terms and conditions, together with the current Education Enriched website prices, delivery details and Education Enriched contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Education Enriched.
- These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Education Enriched. In particular nothing said by any sales person, including representatives and distributors, on behalf of Education Enriched should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Education Enriched. Education Enriched shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. Education Enriched shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
- Education Enriched is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Education Enriched makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Education Enriched howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Neither Education Enriched nor any of its employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Education Enriched.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Education Enriched, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Education Enriched, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Education Enriched is strictly prohibited.
Education Enriched and the Education Enriched logo are trademarks belonging to Education Enriched Limited. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by Education Enriched in respect of the use of its or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Submitting text for publication on education-enriched.co.uk
- Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site (e.g. reviews and comments). We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
- If you want to submit material to us for publication on education-enriched.co.uk, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
- You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
- You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.